Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021

Challenge Pages

 Here my pages for different challenges:


My page for April Mystery Box Challenge @ PBP
Foto von Tetyana Kovyrina von Pexels


My page for Cindy's Template Challenge @ SSD
Template by Cindy Schneider
March Is For Rainy Days Bundle by Studio Basic & Little Butterfly Wings
Foto von Anete Lusina von Pexels



My page for May Scraplift Challenge @ SSD
Kit: Kissed by the sun by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Scraplift by biancka
Foto von Roberto Nickson von Pexels


My page for May Mystery Box Challenge @ PBP
https://pickleberrypop.com/shop/May-2021-Mystery-Box.html
Foto von Tim Douglas von Pexels


SSD Challenge: 
#4. Inspired By : Ampersand
A Beautiful Life: Free To Live Bundle by Simple Pleasure Designs & Studio Basic & The Nifty Pixel
Fotos von PNW Production von Pexels


SSD Challenge page: #8. So Sketchy : Monthly Inspiration!
Better Days Ahead Bundle by Simple Pleasure Designs and Studio Basic
Foto von Leah Kelley von Pexels

Keine Kommentare: